Canada is one of the most popular educational destinations in the world for international students, not only for university and college studies, but for high school and language training as well.

Studying in Canada not only provides you with valuable academic credentials and life experience, but gives you an advantage if you plan to immigrate to Canada.

Many provinces have immigration programs specifically aimed at retaining their international graduates, and the Express Entry system gives extra points to those who have graduated from a post-secondary program in Canada.

The Post Graduate Work Permit program allows graduates to apply for an open work permit after graduation from their post-secondary program.  The duration of the work permit depends on the duration of program of study to a maximum of three years.

Find a university or college by province or by program:

The list of institutions recognized by IRCC as designated learning institutions can be viewed here:

At Stanley Immigration Consulting, we can help you apply to your institution of choice, and handle your study permit application.  We can also apply to have your spouse and children accompany you in Canada while you study.

Contact Us